The Top 5 Advantages of Hemorrhoid Banding
While most people have a hard time getting excited about anything relating to the treatment of hemorrhoids, for anyone who’s suffered through months and months of painful, untreated hemorrhoids or worse—surgery or one of the more painful treatment alternatives that are out there — it’s not hard to extol the virtues of the CRH rubber band ligation technique once they’ve been through the procedure, or experienced the alternatives.
The truth is that time and time again clients tell us that the rubber banding ligation procedure employed by the CRH O’Regan System is one of the simplest and least invasive medical procedures for treating hemorrhoids. Compared to the other treatments available, the CRH rubber band ligation procedure seems to be one of the top choices for treatment among both hemorrhoid specialists and patients. Here’s why:
- It’s quick—When it comes to a rubber band ligation treatment, especially the procedure employed by the CRH O’Regan system, most patients hardly realize the procedure has happened until the doctor tells them it’s over. It’s that quick. Conventional rubber banding of hemorrhoids takes 5-10 minutes by an experienced doctor—not bad—but when using the CRH O’Regan system, the placement of the band takes literally less than a minute.
- The procedure is virtually painless—When using the CRH rubber banding ligation technique, it is one of the least painful procedures for treating hemorrhoids available. During the application of the band, in a conventional banding, some patients might experience some mild discomfort as the doctor uses metal clamps to grab the affected tissue and then apply the band. Conversely, with CRH, the doctor uses a gentle suction device to secure the tissue and affix the band.Once applied, the CRH patient feels almost nothing as the tissue dies and drops in the toilet during a bowel movement after a couple days. Most people never even notice it’s there, or gone.
- It’s minimally invasive—With hemorrhoid banding, you’ll miss less work than with any other treatment available. Patients receiving a traditional hemorrhoid banding procedure will typically be out of work from zero to three days, depending on the severity of the hemorrhoid, whereas with the CRH O’Regan System, many go right back to work the same day.
- Minimal medication required—With banding being virtually painless, as explained above, most patients don’t really feel any pain post-procedure either. With traditional banding some patients require a minimal amount of pain medication, but with the CRH O’Regan System, patients are only rarely prescribed pain meds. Compared to the rest of the treatments available, rubber band ligation using the CRH O’Regan System offers the most reliable treatment with the least amount of pain!.
- It’s a permanent solution—When it comes to treating the root cause of hemorrhoids, some treatments don’t do anything to treat the root cause of the hemorrhoids and only treat the symptoms. Hemorrhoid banding treats the root cause, eliminating the affected tissue so that you don’t experience hemorrhoid flare-ups in the same location ever again.
If you’d like to hear more about why rubber band hemorrhoid treatment really is the way to go when treating hemorrhoids, talk to a hemorrhoid doctor in your area. In addition to these reasons, they’ll be able to tell you more about why you won’t find a better treatment on the market for treating hemorrhoids than banding.
Find a Doctor
Search for a CRH O’Regan physician in your area.